Wednesday, October 16, 2013

News + My Thoughts About Dongho Leaving U-Kiss

Gawd! This is really sad for all kiss me's. I'm also a fan of U-Kiss and I feel really bad about this. Remembering all those variety shows together with Dongho (Kibum and Alexander too) makes my heart ache.


NH Media announced the news, stating, "Dongho will be absent from team promotions starting with U-KISS' new album which will be released this month, and he will be putting a hold on his activities as a celebrity."

"Starting from the beginning of this year, Dongho's determination about being active as a celebrity weakened, and he has revealed that he doesn't believe his health condition and stamina fit well with the life of a singer... After a long discussion with his parents, we have decided to accept their decision... Dongho expressed that he wanted to live a normal life rather than that of a celebrity."

The agency concluded, "Although the decision of Dongho's leave from the group is one that causes harm to the team's activities, the members have all decided to accept this change as well... Although we feel burdened by the empty spot, the group will release a new album as scheduled as six members.' 


Dongho's past tweet that is speculated to be related to his depart from the group and from the entertainment industry:

As expected, the announcement sent fans reeling, and a past tweet by Dongho has now come to light. He previously tweeted this past March, "I'd like it if you stop taking pictures and videos," along with the above selca of himself looking sullen.

My Thoughts:

Yes, it's really true that he's leaving. :'( . Based from the reasons stated, it seems that he wants to just quit having a celebrity life and back to having a normal life because of health issues. It seems like U-Kiss' maknae was struggling from the start.

From my point of view, I don't think that it's the only reason. It's known for a fact that U-Kiss is underrated in South Korea. (btw, I'm not being a hater) I know the members themselves feel down already due to all the failures they had when all other groups (e.g 2PM) who debuted during the same year as they were are so famous already. If I was a U-Kiss member, I would feel bad myself and maybe, would rather quit and have a normal life. ( I don't think that their agency kicked him out though just like what they did to Alexander and Kibum or maybe...... well..... let's just read further news about it later on)

So, for their next album this month, Dongho will not participate anymore. The other 6 members will still be active and will be the ones to promote their new album.

Oh gosh! Why are they even underrated? I mean, they're talented too. They also worked hard just to become an idol and they want to get recognized. Sure, they are recognized but they don't even win an award. (gawd!) I feel sad every time they make a comeback and don't win any award at all but their hoobaes win already.

I would put the blame to their management. I mean, they should take care of U-Kiss better. I'm wondering if they have produced other groups apart from U-Kiss. I think only U-Kiss is from that agency and no one else. They are the only ones bringing money to the agency. And due to their poor management, no one wants to get in their agency. Or maybe, they can't even produce another group. And if they wanted too, they should make U-Kiss famous first before they can even handle another group.

I also became one of their fans. Their songs are good but didn't even get noticed. :( Why can't people show them some love?

On the other hand, I, and so do the other fans, will respect his decision. If he wants to live a normal life, then so be it. It's his own decision. It may be very hard to be having practices when you actually have health issues. Although it will really affect U-Kiss again, I think this is better and I know that he can be a better person being just a normal human being with a simple life.

Good luck to U-Kiss and I will still be their fan and will watch them from afar. I'll respect their decision. I just hope that no one will leave anymore and neither will they disband.. (noooo!)

[BONUS] Here are some U-Kiss song titles that's suited for this sad departure of Dongho. I assure you guys that these songs will touch your heart.

U-Kiss (Kevin and Hoon) - Take Me Away
U-Kiss - Someday



News Source:
allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment