Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Super Junior's Yesung to Enter Military Soon

It has been announced that Yesung will be the next one to enter the military this year after Kangin (Kangin has finished his mandatory military services already), Heechul and Leeteuk.

An official from SM Entertainment stated, “Yesung will enlist in the military this year. He will continue performing in ‘Super Show 5,’ but that was his last concert in Korea.”

During their first stop of Super Show 5 at Seoul, Yesung told his fans directly that he’ll be leaving.

Yesung: “I spent five years as a trainee and eight years with the fans as a Super Junior member. Thank you so much for so much love. I forgot how precious the time was singing on stage. Now I know how important it is. Please love on the Super Junior members during the time I’m away. Fans, please don’t forget me as well.”

If you want to know the other member's enlistments by year, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment